Trophy Dark is a game of dark fantasy and psychological horror, about doomed treasure-hunters exploring an environment that doesn’t want them there. It’s designed to be played as a one-shot, perfect for convention play or as a tragic side story in your regular, long-term game.
Here’s what the Trophy Dark book will include:
- A new ruleset, expanded and clarified from what was originally published in Codex – Dark 2.
- Tips for running a great game of Trophy Dark.
- A handy, step-by-step sequence of events for running Trophy Dark (similar to the one found in Girl Underground).
- Guidelines for creating your own incursions.
- Over a dozen incursions, from Codex and elsewhere, written by a diverse group of creators.
- Ideas for using Trophy Dark as part of another game (such as a funnel for Trophy Gold, or flashbacks and side stories for other fantasy games).