Icarus is a collaborative storytelling game about the collapse of a great civilization.
Every game begins in a city-nation known as Icarus at the height of its power where, in celebration, the city has decided to erect a massive, ever-growing monument in the center of town to display its prestige to the world.
During the game, you will be stacking dice to represent the construction of this monument, drawing cards from a story deck to create the escalating events in the city, and influencing the outcome of those events through actions driven by your characters’ motives. And when the dice tower finally falls, your civilization falls with it and the game comes to an end.
- A GM-less collaborative storytelling game about how great civilizations fall
- World building in a box. An excellent pairing with other tabletop role playing games.
- Stack your failures with this beautiful set of custom dice.
- Once the dice tower falls, so does your civilization!
- 20 Icarus Dice
- 12 Pillars of Society Cards
- 5 Motive Cards
- 12 The Cracks In Our Facade Cards
- 12 The Rifts Between Us Cards
- 12 The Final Hours Cards
- 1 Bitter End Card
- 50 Sheet Aspect Pad